FUE Hair Transplant Cost Islamabad:
FUE is the most popular hair transplant procedure of today—and for some valid reasons. It has done an excellent job to make hair transplant procedure more useful and popular among hair transplant seekers around the world.
It has increased the candidacy of hair transplant seekers manifolds. Previously, many hair transplant seekers were denied hair transplant simply because they did not have enough donor hair on their head. Many others voluntarily opt out because they find the idea of removing their scalp so invasive. FUE hair transplant addressed both concerns by offering an alternative to the traditional method.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost
Many people think that FUE hair transplant cost is very high. In fact, FUE hair transplant does cost more than its alternative. It has been estimated that FUE costs two times as compared to strip removal method. Now the question is, whether the additional cost of FUE hair transplant is justified.
FUE hair transplant cost is usually determined on per graft basis. Say, a clinic charges Rs. 125 per graft, and you need 1000 graft, it will cost 125,000 for your hair transplant procedure. Similarly, if you need 4000 grafts, the cost will be four times. Although, per graft cost decreases if you need large number of grafts, it still remains closely related to the number of grafts needed.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant
Now, to justify a higher cost, FUE must have some advantages over its alternatives. Here are important benefits of FUE method.
- FUE is less invasive than its alternative. It does not need the removal of scalp tissue. It only targets the required hair follicles and extracts them one by one.
- Due to less invasiveness, it has considerable less discomfort.
- FUE has less downtime as compared to its alternatives. Downtime is very important for busy professionals and businesspersons because they cannot afford many days off from their work.
- It does not produce linear scar at the donor site. Although FUE produces many pinhole scars, people often comment that they are more comfortable with these tiny scars as compared to linear scar produced by strip removal.
- FUE is unique in a sense that it can extract donor hair from any body part. Many people choose to use chest hair or leg hair for their scalp hair transplant. This is particularly useful for people with limited donor hair on their scalp.
You can now compare the cost and benefits of FUE hair transplant and its alternatives. In some situations, one method may be more suitable than other. But on many occasions, it is your choice to have a transplant by your chosen method.
Want to discuss with surgeons?
FUT Hair Transplant Cost
There was a great leap in hair transplant when surgeons started using FUT (follicular unit transplant) instead of plugs. When hair plugs (a bunch of hair) were used to transplant, it produced very unnatural results. However, FUE brought a revolution in the hair transplant procedure, and created natural looking transplant results for the first time.
FUT is still a very popular method. Nowadays, the term FUT and strip removal method are used interchangeably. To understand FUT hair transplant cost and procedure, it is a good idea to compare it with FUE (follicular unit extraction). FUT and FUE are two popular transplantation methods nowadays. Both methods are similar in planting hair follicles; however, they differ in the way the donor hair are extracted.
In FUT method, your surgeon removes a strip of scalp from the donor area. This strip contains thousands of donor hair follicles. Next, the surgery team separates these hair follicles into individual units. Now, these follicular units are ready for transplantation.
In FUE, your surgeon extracts individual hair follicles one by one. If he needs to extract 3,000 hair follicles, he needs to make 3,000 punches to extract the required hair.
As you can see, FUT provides an easy method to extract donor hair. That is the reason that the FUT hair transplant cost is less as compared to FUE. A market research reveals that FUT costs approximately half as compared to FUE. If a 3,000 graft transplant costs 300,000 to 350,000, a similar transplant with FUT method will cost around 150,000. Now you may think that FUT must have disadvantages as compared to FUE—that’s why it costs less. Here are three points that you should consider in this regard.
- FUT is more invasive
- FUT produces a linear scar
- FUE cannot harvest hair follicles from body
However, if these points do not apply to you, you can reap the benefits of FUT and have an excellent hair transplant at half cost. Let us assume the following.
- You are OK with the nature of the FUT procedure
- Your hair loss is stable and you don’t care whether you get thousands “1000” of pinhole scars or one linear scar.
- You do not intend to use body hair for Hair transplant.
Many people find that both FUT and strip harvesting method are well suited for their needs. If you are one of those, go for FUT hair transplant and restore your hair at half cost.
Do you need more information about the suitability of FUT or FUE for your hair transplant procedure? Add your uestion in comment box below , and have an advice from experienced surgeons.